Community Engagement Programs: Philanthropy and Sponsorship
MGM Springfield supports nonprofit agencies that provide direct services to people living in the communities where our project has an impact, as well as where our future employees live. MGM Springfield’s philanthropic contributions will reflect not only the communities that we serve, but also our parent company MGM Resorts International’s commitment to corporate social responsibility and to building stronger host communities.
We seek to get involved with companies and organizations that align with the following principles:
- Our contributions must address the most critical community needs, principally in western Massachusetts.
- We strive to develop partnerships and make contributions that result in systemic change and that have long-term impact.
- While in the process of engaging, we strive to cultivate leadership among our partners and offer expertise in order to sustain our good works.
- We value sustainable returns on investment and interdependence between our company and the community.
- We hope to fund an opportunity or a program in its early stages where MGM Springfield can be a collaborator to create momentum.
- Organizations seeking grants or sponsorship monies must demonstrate the practice and advancement of the principles of diversity and inclusion.
Funding Eligibility Requirements
Your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Operate as an IRS 501(c ) (3) organization for a minimum of 36 months.
- Provide services within the region that MGM Springfield employees live, work and care for their families.
- Provide a human service.
- Match the MGM Resorts diversity policy: open to all people, without regard to race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability or national origin.
Please click the button below to access the online request form.
All proposals must be submitted online. Hard copies or email attachments are not accepted.
If you have any questions regarding MGM Springfield Community Engagement Programs or the request for funding, please contact Anita Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-273-5000.